#46 cuakz


this post i write it after i play O2jam
owh i like music
but i dont have talent
so i tend to play game like this
to get the feel of playing piano
so fun!!!!

owh yeah
during my TP tutorial this morning
my frends got a rejected offer for their internship
and me?
i got nothing yet
waaa cuakz nye
for me,better they crush my hope
than giving me 0% hope

owh yea
some fun happened in the same time
everyone know Lady Ga-go rite
it becomes a big issues :P

in the same time
i read the news about our lated UTP frends
who got into accident
hope Allah save them-amin-
dont forget to help our muslim relatives
they r in needs rite now

and one embrassed tragedy happened
bcoz everyone spread out the FB link of that "lady"
i tend to read my frend's blog
and one of the blog,the post all is a simple,humor blog
and one of them,is a self-photo blog..cute and fotogenic lady
so i sent the pic of my frend that hold Patrick*spongebob*
and i write "cun x?","the pink one"
when he opened the link
the GA is behind him
and pop,the pic come out

hahaha everyone laughing include that GA
i dont do anything wrong rite?
it just his timing is wrong :P
the morale here
dont play2 inside COMSOL lab
>_<"

:: membebel :: melatah :: mengadaptasikan ::

5 comments:

lol,sapekah yg kantoi itu,hak3

 

lady gago..kaman2..lady gago..haha

 

haha
sape mkn cili
die yang kantoi
:P

 

amin xhbis2 dgn lady gago
kan die add FB ko baru tahu
hak2

 

nasib baik gambar awek cun. kalau lady gago, bukankah lagi memalukan? :P

 

Post a Comment